Re: [OM] Jeweler's camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Jeweler's camera
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 14:11:57 -0600
Back in the dark ages when I worked supply side to the broadcast
industry, I learned to never let the station engineers pick the place
to eat. The choices were always Waffle House, Dennys, IHOP, or some
place called Sallys.

None would be considered fine dining, all had horrid coffee and greasy
stuff that a dog wouldn't even bother rolling in. Unfortunately, if
the choice was up to the station or sales manager, it was lunch at a
place theyhad a trade account with, because neither one could pay the
bills so you ended up with the only thing safe on the menu was the
beer.

AG

--
Ken Norton