Re: [OM] OM Monarch

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Monarch
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 20:47:00 -0500
It's gorgeous.  But, if it were mine, I'd clone a tiny strip of that
lusciously soft green/black bokeh down the far right to push the tip of
the flower petal away from the edge.  I find it distracting that it's
just kissing the edge since it keeps drawing my attention away from the
main action.  Something half the width of the flower petal would be
about right I think.