Re: [OM] So here's the deal...

Subject: Re: [OM] So here's the deal...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:03:15 -0600
> I thought Ag was putting the 3Ti in the next Olympus Odyssey (hope he can
> survive without it for 5 years) so you'll get to play when it reaches you.

Hahahaha.

However, here's the deal. Whenever I do a workshop or whenever there
is a Zuikofest, the camera is "community property" and available for
anybody to use. That actually goes for everything I bring. However,
other than the 3Ti, what I haul along is usually rather pedestrian
compared to what others have. I keep promoting the E-1, for example,
but the look of disdain from those with the high-end new-shiny stuff
is barely covered by the cameras in front of their faces. Whatever
lens I bring is usually topped by a full stop by other people's
lenses.  I bring a 100/2.8, and somebody will bring the 100/2. I bring
my 24/2.8 and there's a 24/2 lurking around. Honestly, I can't afford
to hang out with you guys.

:)

AG