Re: [OM] So here's the deal...

Subject: Re: [OM] So here's the deal...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 16:20:52 EST
My list remains the same, except you  will need to replace the 50mm  f1.8
with the high number 1.4.  What no 2X?  If you aren't on your way  out the
door, let me know and lend you a Vivitar macro focusing 2X.  You  won't want
to return it, but I know you will.  Tripod - the smallest one  that will do
the right job.  That may be the largest one.  Bill  Barber

In a message dated 12/14/2010 2:44:27 P.M. Central Standard Time,