Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in

Subject: Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 15:16:08 +0100
Whilst I don't disagree I feel that I should mention this was done with
the demo version and also my first use of the software and done before
watching the info video, so now I could probably do a much better job
regarding the fill and I am sure I could improve on it, I selected three
control points and three different blues, this was before I knew how to
change the size of the area affected and group them which could explain
why it did such a poor job.

  What I have found though is going back through my photo library I am
not sure how much real use I would get from it. I have to agree on the
price but I thought you could buy it only for photoshop, for the same
price as the only for aperture/lightroom and that the huge price was for
both photoshop and lightroom.

I am already shooting at -1.33 EV  but maybe I have to dial in even more
as I am mainly using the OM 35-80/2.8 which may be affecting the metering.

Re the photoshop layers, thanks for that information, I understand the
theory but it is the putting into practice that I struggle with ;-)

Thanks