Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in

Subject: Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:31:09 +0100
There are some training videos here, but I think your choice may be
right, I hadn't tried lightzone but I see it also has a HDR feature,
mind you aperture (and lightroom no doubt) must handle about 98 percent
of required edits in their current form..

http://www.niksoftware.com/viveza/en/entry.php?view=intro/viveza2_lessons.shtml