Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 17:21:35 +0100
Hi everyone,

I have been using the E-P1 with a shoe PC Sync adapter the whole afternoon
without any problem, using the ZD 50 mm F2 and a Panasonic DMW-MA1 adapter.
It´s a real experience having a small camera in your hands inside a studio
:)

Thank you very much for your help, it´s greatly appreciated.

Regards,

David