Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP need! Using my E-P1 with flash studio heads.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 09:47:42 +1100
Use a cheap Chinese trigger set - couldn't be safer. One transmitter, one
receiver and the slave will fire the other flash head.
I prefer this type as the trigger is in the mains power line and doesn't need
batteries.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/DSLRKIT-FM-Wireless-Studio-Flash-Trigger-Set-AC-01B-/220629550808
I've been using four similar sets for around three years. One transmitter unit
died and I had to change the batteries in two others (a simple screwdriver
job). They work flawlessly on my Canon gear - never miss a shot. That's not bad
for the price. I could go to something expensive I suppose but why bother?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx