Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in

Subject: Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:09:28 +0100
Hi Chris,

sadly its only available for the USA and Canada and certain other places
some of which were quite remote, but most of Europe was not allowed to
buy from the USA site. But as it was John asking about it with moose
commenting on price I thought it worthwhile to post it (its a
thanksgiving time special) , however I found it for around 252 Euro's on
the german NIk software site. Note though that there is a complete
collection for photoshop OR lightroom which is normally around 300 Euros
(or 300 Dollars) and then there is another which includes the photoshop
version and aperture which is around 500 Euros or dollars.

I actually bought the aperture download collection last night before
reading moose's reply ;-)  from here,
http://www.niksoftware.com/index/en/entry.php

I found a discount code on the USA site and went through the screens
looking for a box to enter, I saw no box to enter the voucher but the
price automatically dropped to 252 euros after I had given my address
details and before I entered my credit card details.

For me the swiss franc is still high compared to everything else so it
was an easier decision to buy it, I liked the first look from HDR pro,
which I tried after eagerly updating my olympus software because it
mentioned the new dynamic art filter only to find it couldn't be
retrospectively applied to my E-3 raw files so I spotted HDRpro and
decided to try it.