Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in

Subject: Re: [OM] blue skies plug-in
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 22:12:38 +0100
Sorry I have not had much spare time so only now starting to catch up
with the list email again, but it was me, the software was viveza from
Nik Software

<http://www.niksoftware.com/viveza/usa/entry.php>  I am also
experimenting with their HDR software, having found their other products
very good. I think I will end up buying their complete suite when I have
some spare cash as that makes them reasonably affordable.

IanW aka Swisspace