Re: [OM] New Image (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Image (OT)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 14:46:49 -0500
I'm not sure what it is about that picture, but people seem to love it. Hell, I
love it, and I'm not a huge fan of moored boat pictures. It was taken dead in
the height of the season, on an August 15, at 7:44 a.m. As I recall, I was
balanced precariously on the railing of the outside dining deck of Coveside
Restaurant. They since have made it very hard to get onto that deck unless
coming through the inside. It's never open when I'm down there taking pictures.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com