Re: [OM] New Image (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Image (OT)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 11:14:02 -0500
Roger that. I sorta knew from the get-go it wasn't going to ever see the light
of day, as in a shop. But it was fun messing around with. I actually like the
unmessed with version better, as it has no clouds at all. The little boat seems
almost lost among all that sky and water.

Thanx for looking!

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com