Re: [OM] New Image (OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] New Image (OT)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 15:52:44 -0500
Cc: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Then perhaps I've become more extroverted as I've aged.  My early
photography is largely 200mm as soon as I was able to afford something
other than a standard 50mm.  As I've gotten older my view has become
wider and wider.  I'm either more extroverted... or maybe just able to
afford more lenses.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt