Re: [OM] OT - A snippit from our lives as of late

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - A snippit from our lives as of late
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:27:03 -0800
> From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> You certainly manage to extract a lot of unintended meaning from a few
> words.

Sorry about that.

> When I said they migrated between different
> farming/hunting/fishing areas the difference might be no more than a few
> miles...  The
> point is that they wandered over areas much larger than a New
> Englander's farm.  To the English, since they didn't stay permanently in
> one spot, they didn't "own" the land.

Okay. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Never suffer an exception to occur till the new habit is securely rooted in
your life. Each lapse is like the letting fall of a ball of string which one is
carefully winding up; a single slip undoes more than a great many turns will
wind again. -- William James