Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Saving the planet or just saving money?
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:59:34 -0500
I fix my own car, so repairs are not that expensive. Parts for the Caprice,
my car, are usually pretty cheap. Its the mechanics who make repair
expensive. Cut those people out, do it yourself, and its cheap. I just put a
transmission in my car, bought a used one for $350 and installed myself. The
car has 210,000 miles and the engine is in perfect condition. I recently
stripped it down and looked inside and it didn't have any noticeable wear.
Damn transmission died though ,so that's why I just replaced it.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook