Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 17:09:08 -0500

The PCXT clone? I built one of those and still have it in my basement next
to the Apple II+. No idea if either would
work if I hooked it up. I also made one of the much earlier Heathkit analog
computers, a very different sort of thing.

Don't know, I was totally uninterested in computers at this time. Really,
still am, except as a tool. This would have been in the mid to late
seventies, if that helps. He later went to Bally to work with electronic
gaming. Havent heard anything out of him in many many years.

Bill Pearce