Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/10/2010: cute Danish couple

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/10/2010: cute Danish couple
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 09:52:47 +0100
  What I don't fully understand is why it should be against the law, and
why people think it should be against the law, there are plenty of
pictures of kids etc in newspapers and magazines why should people get
worked up about people taking pictures of their kids, however if people
are sneaking around toilets trying to get pics of them naked etc.. then
sure lock em up an throw away the key.