Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 15:50:21 -0700
On 10/30/2010 3:29 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> Yipeeeee! I just turned 62 earlier in October. Now I can draw Social Security
> _and_ get a National Park passport. Could come in handy as much time as I
> spend and would like to spend in Acadia.

Yup, great deal. First got mine at Mt. Lassen NP. It cost the same as the day
entry fee.

One of those silly Govt. decisions. Most folks over 62 who can get to a NP can
afford the normal entry fee and funding
for the NPs is too low. Still, I use it. :-)

Did you notice it will get up to three others in the same car with you in free?

Moose