Re: [OM] iPhone et al and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al and a question
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:32:00 -0700
Definitely NOT the only one.

As for the photos: Oh, Bill, for shame! You know that you're not supposed to
be out of the sand box like that don't you? <grin>

Seriously, I never found a reliable way to transfer photos without iTunes on
the iPhone or the iPad. Even on a jail-broken iPhone it never really worked
well, and mostly not at all. The only way I can see you being able to do it
without iTunes is to email the photos to your own account. Then you should
be able to store the attached photos.

---
Scott Gomez