Re: [OM] iPhone et al and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al and a question
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 21:32:51 -0700
Haven't been able to get my hands back on it as it went to it's rightful
owner. I just got to hold up its progress to that person for a couple of
days. Frankly, I didn't get deeply enough into it to feel comfortable I've
discovered all the pitfalls and benefits. However, the interface is so like
that of an iPhone that I didn't look hard for a means of doing something
that I hadn't found an alternate for on the iPhone.

I'll go steal iot again for a day or two and see if I can't suss it out. But
if it does hold true to the iPhone approach (and I believe it to do so,
that's one of the touted benefits), email or iTunes are it.