Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 08:45:10 -0400
I've used a Mac exactly once.  A long time ago when I was sending her
off to school I bought my daughter one of those little mini-Macs (I
can't recall the model) that only had a monochrome screen.  I never
picked up the manual but did try to use it expecting it to be completely
intuitive.  With a one button mouse how hard could it be?  I can only
say that I found absolutely nothing to be intuitive and soon gave it up
in frustration.  Never been back.

Chuck Norcutt