Re: [OM] iPhone et al

Subject: Re: [OM] iPhone et al
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:15:04 +0100
Why, Mike?  If I want another display of a browser window I open one, "New
Window".  The concept of more than one copy of a programme running seems
illogical to me.

This is a minor niggle with a computer that runs at a reasonable speed, but the
Winders machines that I have to use (W2kPro and Vista) run so slowly that I
don't necessarily know if I have double-clicked or not because there is no
response in a reasonable time.  I swear the Vista machine is going to give me
apoplexy, one day!

OOOOOmmmm! :-)

Chris