Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: Moros y Cristianos and much else too

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: Moros y Cristianos and much else too
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:04:05 +1100
Indeed. Sometimes we confuse freedom WITH choice.
Today he made me eat Calves Liver (with mustard mash and spinach) for my lunch.
And I'm ohsovery glad that he did.
However, the world is full of people raised on bad burgers and fried excrement.
They look at a menu and go "liver...ew!"
This includes a couple of his waitresses.
But at lunch today he sold six livers and only two steaks.
He knows his clientele.

His approach is quite simple.
There are 4-5 places in the main street doing bloody sandwiches, burgers,
focaccias and all the usual pap.
If that's what you want - go away.
Breakfast ends at 11:30am - it's breakfast, dummy.
After that, the menu is on the board.
There is one vegetarian option.
There are no sandwiches.
There is one soup. Five to seven mains. Cake, if you want dessert.
There is beer, cheap wine, juice - no Coke, etc.
No, you may NOT have ketchup. I make the sauce.
I may be a bit pissed by 4pm but I can still cook.
I worked for Marco Pierre White in London - I know how to cook.
Waitresses are hired because they are pretty.
They need to have a low cut top and a sense of humour.
If you want polite, go to Subway, over the road.
I reserve the right to be rude to fools.

Needless to say he's annoyed half the local residents but the other half love
him.
The tourists can die in the snow.
People come distance. He is making a fortune.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx