Re: [OM] Apple iPad et al

Subject: Re: [OM] Apple iPad et al
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 21:12:54 -0700
>From what I understand, there are limitations on what Apple will allow to
run "multi-tasked". Appl provided applications: Yes, for which ever ones
Apple decide they care to handle that way.

3rd Party applications, mostly no, with some exceptions for music apps, and
other apps where Apple, in its sole discretion, does not think that running
the app in background will impact the "user experience" for foreground apps.