[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: Moros y Cristianos and much else too

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 41: Moros y Cristianos and much else too
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 03:32:56 +1300
Nathan wrote;

> The highlight of last week was the October 12th national holiday and the
> Moros y Cristianos festival. So a rather large and varied PAW this week, a
> good picture of what autumn looks like around here:

Thanks for a wonderful tour and record, Nathan. I enjoyed this a lot.

I see that you seem to have recorded the same guy with the polished
blunderbuss that you got last year!  Letting off a shot.

While I recognise that some of your subjects are really very colourful, it is
also my impression that the M8 records colour more richly than the E-3.
Would you care to comment?  ( Not that I could afford an M8 - or any M for
that matter)
Also, what lens(es) did you use?

I also note  that fotocycle.dk manages to use fairly plain html for their
system; it works very well with a very early version of Opera browser that I
keep active on my machine. Well done fotocycle, in my opinion anyway :-)

A hex on Flash systems !!

Brian Swale.