Re: [OM] (OT) G12 vs OM Film

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) G12 vs OM Film
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:49:34 -0400
Yeah, I can see where high resolution shots of corn fields wouldn't
exactly be flying off the shelves.  But maybe you've missed the obvious.
  Maybe bedspread sized pictures of bedspreads would go well in the art
market.  Probably not much competition there either.  Even Bob doesn't
have any of those.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt