Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)

Subject: Re: [OM] Finally, some darkroom time (couple of OM B&W prints)
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:08:33 -0500
Moose,

Management of Coumadin is much easier now than it used to be.  There are
small instruments the size of a small calculator which will accept a small
quantity of blood from a finger prick, which is placed on a disposable
strip.  Within a minute, it gives you the INR value, which has replaced the
old measurement values that were formerly used.  Many people have these
instruments at home.  I just keep a standing order with my doctor's lab, so
I can walk in and get a check any time I need it.

I have done this for several years, though it is easier now, since my
grandson joined the practice and is our family doctor.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA