Re: [OM] Accounting for taste II

Subject: Re: [OM] Accounting for taste II
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:56:14 +0100
I am not sure that I *do* know what you mean, Jez, but I certainly start at
the back. And to make sure that you know what *I* mean, let me clarify: When
browsing in a bookshop, I almost invariably take the book off the shelf with
my right hand and hold it in my right hand with the left thumb on the page
edges. Unless I am deliberately looking at the contents page, for example,
but simply flicking through to assess the content, that means I always start
at the back. Always have done! And probably always will, at the stage of
browsing the book.

Moose, thanks for further expanding the range of topics on which you provide
thoughtful analysis and thereby convincing encouragement to "go do it for
yourselves".

Piers