Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?

Subject: Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:30:35 -0400
Interesting.  I'd not seen the video and Moose's comments about warping
might help in future with problematic corrections.  I plan on upgrading
to CS5 and Lightroom 3 before long so I'll get a chance to try out the
additions to Lightroom.  I'm still back at Lightroom 1 and found that
essentially useless for my purposes.

Chuck Norcutt