Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?

Subject: Re: [OM] What to buy for architectural photography at a budget?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 16:54:06 +1100
Quite amused by the video link as he doesn't do too good a job. He's failed to
correct in the other dimension - look at the top of the large chimney on the
left. It now needs some further correction with the Warp control in PS. There
is a serious curve distortion - down in the centre and up at the sides.
Lightroom 3 now has the same perspective controls and also lens correction,
though I haven't explored that one fully yet. It seems to me that PT Lens has a
nice interface but limited adjustment while LR3 is more awkward but potentially
as good.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx