Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/10/2010: after the rain

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/10/2010: after the rain
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:39:28 +0100
That remains an excellent bit of poetry, and that line a good part :-)

I remember feeling ever so sad when I realised that he was Canadian (for some
reason): I had found his name in the Royal Air Force's memorial at Runnymede.
But then there were loads of things to feel sad about there and then.

I'm sure that the Citation is a hot ship, especially lightly loaded.

Chris