Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/10/2010: after the rain

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 10/10/2010: after the rain
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 06:39:01 -0400
Ah, you remember well, grasshopper. <g> My puddle is in rock, though. Rock
puddles are better than mud puddles, or pavement puddles. Also, mine shows the
effects of glaciation on the rock, which lends a certain graphic interest.

But point taken. I shouldn't shoot off the mouth without checking my own
magazine first. <g>

FYI, yesterday I got to fly right seat down to New York and back in my cousin's
corporate Citation. Heaven help me, I can feel the call young men must feel to
get in the driver's seat and blast off into the long delirious burning blue
(apologies to Pilot Officer Magee). This was my fifth or sixth right-seat
experience in the Citation, several of them all the way from Portland Maine to
West Palm Beach, Florida. Every take off is the essentially the same: WOW!

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com