Re: [OM] Whatever happened to Topcon

Subject: Re: [OM] Whatever happened to Topcon
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:50:06 -0400
It got more complicated than I had hoped.  The donor camera was a later
model with max ISO of 800 and an f/1.8 lens.  The recipient camera was
limited to ISO 400 and had an f/2.8 lens.  I can't remember now for sure
but I think I had determined that I was going to need to add a fixed
resistor to the circuit to compensate for the differences.  That's when
I stopped working on it and haven't finished it.  But I had good
intentions.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt