Re: [OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card

Subject: Re: [OM] Card(s) download Q --Paging Dr. C.F. Card
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 16:26:45 -0700
  On 10/4/2010 5:01 AM, usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Thanks a bunch   for mentioning this Moose, I'll just download and not worry
> about it.  They must tag the download status on the card in those .ctg files.

Yes, but, oops, you may need to hand select 7836-7851, as I downloaded them
using ZB so I could play with a few 5DII
images, including some Marnie took with my lens. Guess I need to process and
post Marnie's shot of the mad photographer.
:-)

> BTW you picked a good time to depart New Eng-- essentially a string of
> Nor"easters with cold/wet/wind until Friday, but good for the water table and
> my just sprouted newly planted grass.

Well, good for both of us. Best was that the weather paid more heed to our
needs than to the weather guessers, and was
mostly sunny and delightful on our last full day, rather than the predicted
heavily cloudy. We found more than one magic
spot in our wanderings that day.

Moose