Re: [OM] external hard drives

Subject: Re: [OM] external hard drives
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 08:08:54 -0400
on the other hand HP has something similar to "My Book" called
"SimpleSave".  It also goes into standby automatically but takes a long
time to wake up, very annoying and makes me wish I hadn't bought it.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977