Re: [OM] shutter release delays

Subject: Re: [OM] shutter release delays
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:39:38 +0100
That delay will have been because of the time it takes to focus in some
conditions, John.  You will have been in low light or contrast and the system
will have struggled with focus.

LV is always a bit slow to focus because of the sequence of events, but low
light or contrast will have exacerbated the problem.

Chris