[OM] E-5

Subject: [OM] E-5
From: Nicholas Herndon <nherndon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:52:04 -0500
You said it Bill...a Mamiya 7 with lens is less than $1000 these days.
There is a Nikon FM3a for sale at Camera Co-Op for something like $500, and
right next to it is a 20mm Nikkor for something absurd like $200.  Oly
lenses have stayed pretty stable in value, though they have dipped as well.
I don't know if it's only because people are quitting film, I think
photography in general is much more accessible, so people are simply
unwilling to pay pro prices for used pro gear, when good results are to be
had so easily.

Oh, and if you are looking to unload Oly gear, keep me in mind :)

Message: 2