[OM] Shading compensation doesn´t work in Olympus Studio 2

Subject: [OM] Shading compensation doesn´t work in Olympus Studio 2
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 09:18:03 -0400
Hi all,

I have been taking pictures with my new E-P1 and I have realized that
when I try to process them under Olympus Viewer 2, I cannot use
automatic shading compensation. Firstly I though the cheapo Olympus
kit lens 14-42 was the main cause but I have received the Panasonic
DMW-MA1 adapter and all the images captured with ZD 14-54 suffer from
the same issue. I know Olympus Viewer 2 is not the problem becasue my
E-1 images are automatically corrected under this software release. So
what the hell is happening? Distortion correction is made
automatically but corner shading must be made manually!

I would be very pleased if someone could tell me if he/she has
experienced the same issue.

Another issue is that I am starting to fed up as it´s the third time I
have to use Pixel Mapping in my E-P1 becasue of the fucking dead
pixels. I apologize for being so rude but I am really pissed off with
Olympus since a couple of weeks ago. I cannot digest so many things at
the same time.

Regards,

Dave