Re: [OM] E-5

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:08:20 EDT

In a message dated 9/24/2010 10:09:26 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
nherndon@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Oh, and  if you are looking to unload Oly gear, keep me in mind  :)

I generally offer stuff to the list first, before putting it on eBay.   I
will be up to my eyeballs until around the first of the year.  As I  glance
at the bookcase which holds the items in a holding pattern to go live  with
someone else, I see 3 or 4 nice OM 2 cameras, a couple or more OM1s, an OM  4
a near mint in box with papers OM 4t, an assortment of lenses (nothing real
 exciting), bellowsX2, flashes, extension tubes,winders and for those who
don't  mind using Canon gear, a couple of more Ae 1s, and A 1, a nice '84
Olympics F1n,  a parts/display Minolta 35 Model F with very nice 45mm f2.8
Super Rikkor  w/original Minolta cap.  This is not an offer to sale, however
all
this and  more is for sale and will be put on the list in January.  Bill
Barber