Re: [OM] why can't Oly do this:

Subject: Re: [OM] why can't Oly do this:
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:31:41 -0700
Also "Optical Viewfinder 0.5X magnification with approx. 90% frame
coverage".
Perhaps running the optical view through the prism/combiner has significant
light loss ...

With an APS-C sized image at 0.5x magnification the apparent viewing
distance is likely very short. The camera is gorgeous, Fuji has made some
great lenses, but there may be some unacceptable tradeoffs.

Jeff Keller