Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor

Subject: Re: [OM] E-5 vs GH2 sensor
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 14:27:29 -0400
You didn't need to read between the lines... just the previous message
in this thread where David Irisarri was specifically addressing dynamic
range.

ps:  George Monbiot apparently doesn't consider that premature movement
to alternative power sources before the technology is economically
competitive (which it certainly isn't today) would have the same
deleterious economic effect on the world's poor as a "permanent oil shock".

Bjørn Lomborg supporter - Chuck Norcutt