Re: [OM] IMG: Spideys Are Back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Spideys Are Back
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:45:33 -0700 (PDT)
.......now we not only know whoz wearing the trousers at AG's house, but we
also just learned tha hes not to be trusted when it comes to cameras...Oh, the
pain this must cause someone who lives and breathes photographic
equipment...ah, the humiliation having to admit in front of the entire world
that your opinion doesnt really matter, coz someone else with actual authority
on the subject has the power to influence the photographic equipment investment
strategy at the Norton's household...

Pitying Boris

P.S.  See, in my house I am just being politely asked..."Why dont you go and
get us a nice camera"...

Re: [OM] IMG: Spideys Are Back

from Ken Norton
[Permanent Link]

Re: [OM] IMG: Spideys Are Back

From:
Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:27:20 -0500

Which, BTW, is the situation: All future digital camera purchases will
almost certainly be Canon. The CDFO has spoken.

AG