Re: [OM] IMG: Spideys Are Back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Spideys Are Back
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 11:47:16 -0500
> Good luck in your future endeavors.  Since I have no marketing incentive, I
> will stick with my present gear unless something changes or breaks down.

Thank you.  But I'm not going anywhere soon. Not only is the OM gear
in "heavy rotation", but by buying the DMC-L1, I'm actually nicely
equipped on the digital side for now. Between the A1, E-1 and L1, I
can achieve just about anything in my current photographic
requirements. Newer gear does make life a little easier, but when your
bread-and-butter income is based on output 11x14 and smaller, it's
hard to justify the expense.

AG