Re: [OM] IMG: Spideys Are Back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Spideys Are Back
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:20:16 -0500
Hi Wayne,

The Leica glass has its uses, and won't go away.  But the increased DOF and
AF with the DZ 35/3.5 certainly make life easier when taking closeups.  And,
don't let its price fool you.  It is a fine lens that can hold its own with
the older Leica lenses that I have.  The current Leica lenses, at 10 times
its cost, might give it a challenge.  I won't be making that comparison.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA