Re: [OM] New Olympus E-5 Article posted on zone-10

Subject: Re: [OM] New Olympus E-5 Article posted on zone-10
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 16:45:39 -0500
> I don't have any problem with the ads nor with your own articles.  My
> comment about being too tedious to read was specific to Khen's rambling,
> rambling, rambling article on the E-5.  Two pages would have been more
> than adequate to say what needed to be said.

9400 words too long?

Tell you what. Here is the Cliff Notes version:

1. Olympus is clueless

2. E-5 is late to market, as usual

3. Too little, too late

4. Best Olympus digital so far, but sucks in comparison to the
competition's full-frame offerings

5. Regardless of what YOU think, Olympus knows better than you

6. If you like it, you'll buy it and be ecstatic about it.

7. Expect unending complaining and moaning from those of us that are
stuck in yesterday's mud.

8. There is something creative and new about it, but those using the
competition will poo-poo it and say it doesn't matter--just like
people did with the sensor-cleaning, image-stabilization...

Does that just about include everything?  Or is that just my own grouse list?

AG