[OM] (OM), yes, real OM for a change

Subject: [OM] (OM), yes, real OM for a change
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2010 12:35:44 +1200
Hi all,

For a large project I have started, I decided I need to enhance my macro
ability.

I located a Zuiko 80mm macro, 170mm screw-in lens for it, and the Zuiko
macro tube, at a Christchurch shop. I learned that it had been sitting there
for months and the owner had decided to put it on eBay.

When I asked about buying it he said he would wait and see if it sold on the
Bay; so I checked their site and it wasn't there. Reported back to learn that
an employee had taken the photos and was waiting for him to write the text.

He made me an offer. So I honoured his offer.

So it was offer and honour all night.  Oops; bad joke (and an old one -
change he to she and his to her, if you don't get it first time around).

It arrived by courier this morning. All shiny and looking unused.
That will change. :-)

Brian Swale.