Re: [OM] IMG: Mouse Glow

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Mouse Glow
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 11:18:03 -0500
Thanks for the kind words, Chuck, and for the commentary.  Most of my "fill
flash" shots outdoors show 1/80th.  I was just surprised at the results.
With the lens stopped down, the shutter showed 1/80 and the flash highlight
was dead center.  With the lens wide open and the ISO raised from 200 to
800, the shutter showed 1/13 and the flash highlight was on the right side.
I liked the latter one best.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA