[OM] IMG: Mouse Glow

Subject: [OM] IMG: Mouse Glow
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 22:11:21 -0500
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
While sort of house-bound while enduring a round of strong medication to get
rid of fluid in my ears, I searched for suitable subjects within easy reach.
While I see this every day, I had not given a thought to how it might be
captured.  With a little help from Elements 6.0, I finally got a version that I
liked.  I have not researched the E-510 flash synch literature in depth, but I
am not sure how the on-camera flash worked at a shutter speed of 1/13 sec.  I
suspect that it fired early, giving the asymmetrical lighting that showed up.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Mouse+Glow.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA