[OM] Rehash

Subject: [OM] Rehash
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 23:18:32 -0500
I had to take some pictures of the junk box dogs (Retina lenses) for
listing. It happened that the Leica lens was on the E-1, so I used
that instead of the L1. Lighting was simple--just the T45 flash
bounced off the ceiling.

Anyway, the point is, I REALLY enjoyed using the E-1. Lately, I've
been primarily using either the L1 or the OM-3Ti, but for this
"product shoot", just using the E-1 reminded me of why I liked it so
much. It is so nearly perfectly balanced in the hand, extremely stable
and smooth. The files convert so easily and the tonal sublety is
incredible.

The camera is weak in technical specifications, but definitely not
weak in handling and pure enjoyment.

But you already knew all of this.

http://zone-10.com/cmsm/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=534&Itemid=1

AG