Re: [OM] Is Moosie in WUV?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is Moosie in WUV?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:48:01 -0500
Yah, that swivel screen is pretty cutting-edge stuff! I know I would
love to see Olympus figure that out and include it on a dslr.

I understand daMoose's drooling, but mine is actually directed towards the S95.

Oh, Bill, that hurts. Congrats. I'm on a slow simmer regarding another
4x5, as there will be no such critter until after we move and I have a
real darkroom again. But large pinhole photography using printing
paper inside an oatmeal container is on my shortterm agenda now that I
have a flatbed scanner.

AG

Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx